Jaybro Group is a leading supplier to civil and building contractors and provides site safety equipment, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions.
Established in 1996, Jaybro Group's success has been due to its core business in supplying multi-platform solutions to the construction industry as well as high level of customer service which has resulted in increased demand and repeat business.
At Jaybro Group it's all about delivering the best service possible in the most simple and efficient manner - A commitment we live by every day.
Our staff are a vital part of our business, providing friendly and efficient service.
We are now looking for a Warehouse Operator to join the warehouse team based at Eagle Farm, QLD.
About the Opportunity
The role will be working closely with the Warehouse team to ensure efficient and accurate picking, packing and inventory/stock control.
Reporting to the Warehouse Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Pick/Pack/Process customer orders
- Assembly of finished goods
- Load and Unload Trucks
- Forklift driving
- Housekeeping ( responsible for variance in area allocated )
- Receipting of items through receiving
- Conducting routine and spot checks of the receipt, replenishment, picking, packing and dispatching of goods
- Pick point location, quantity and accuracy management
- Making sure all stock on the floor is accounted for and labelled
- Safety conscious and follows safe operating procedures
- Managing bin locations in ERP system
- Conducting cycle counts
- Replenish pick points
- Maintain pick points including removing empty cartons, removing stray stock and relabelling.
- Remove stock from under and behind racking
- Other tasks as directed by management
Essential experience include
- 1 - 2 years Warehouse experience
- Previous experience in inventory/stock control will be considered an advantage
- Current Forklift Licence
- Safety conscious
At Jaybro, we live and breathe our core values which are:
- Wowing customers with service
- Moving fast to get results
- Keeping it simple
- Challenge the status quo
- We care
We also offer the following benefits to our staff:
- On-site parking
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Wellness programs and charity initiatives
- Engagement Programs for staff ( our current staff engagement score is 8.5!)
The role is available immediately and on a Full-Time basis.
If you meet the above requirements and share our values and, please apply now!
As part of Jaybro Group's recruitment process a medical and police check will be required.
Interested? Please send through your application and attached your updated resume.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Complete the personal details and questions below.
- Attach your resume on the next page.
If this sounds like you too - Apply Now!