Manufacturing General Hand - Night Shift
Join our Night shift production team!
Jaybro is a leading supplier to civil and building contractors and provides site safety equipment, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions.
Established in 1996, Jaybro's success has been due to its core business in supplying multi-platform solutions to the construction industry as well as high level of customer service which has resulted in increased demand and repeat business.
At Jaybro it's all about delivering the best service possible in the most simple and efficient manner - A commitment we live by every day.
Our staff are a vital part of our business, providing friendly and efficient service.
We are now looking for a Manufacturing General Hand to join the production team based in Arndell Park.
About the Role
The role will be working closely with the production team to ensure high quality road/traffic signs are produced in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your duties will be as follows:
- Manufacture quality signs in a timely manner
- Increase output across the manufacturing team
- Housekeeping as required in production area
- Using the screen printing press
- Prepping signs prior to printing
- Using the guillotine cutter/vinyl cutter
- Ability to meet customers specifications by following job cards/templates
- Other duties as requested by the production manager
- Previous experience manufacturing road/traffic signs
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Embrace and follow Jaybro's core values
- Applicants must hold a current drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
The role is available immediately and is offered on a Full-Time basis. The role is available in Night Shift only.
The right applicant will be committed to learning and possess a can do attitude and willingness to provide innovative ideas.
On the job training will be provided as well as the opportunity to expand skills and role.
At Jaybro, we live and breathe our core values which are:
- Wowing customers with service
- Moving fast to get results
- Keeping it simple
- Challenge the status quo
- We care
We also offer the following benefits to our staff:
- On-site parking
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Wellness programs and charity initiatives
- Engagement Programs for staff ( our current staff engagement score is 8.6!)
If you meet the above requirements and share our values and, please apply now!
As part of Jaybro's recruitment process a pre-employment medical and police check will be required.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.