Jaybro is a leading supplier to civil and building contractors and provides site safety equipment, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions.
Established in 1996, Jaybro's success has been due to its core business in supplying multi-platform solutions to the construction industry as well as high level of customer service which has resulted in increased demand and repeat business.
At Jaybro it's all about delivering the best service possible in the most simple and efficient manner - A commitment we live by every day.
Our staff are a vital part of our business, providing friendly and efficient service.
We are now looking for a Sign Maker to join the warehouse team based in Laverton North.
About the Role
The role will be working closely with the Warehouse team to ensure efficient and accurate manufacturing of road signs.
Reporting to the Warehouse Coordinator, your duties will be as follows:
- Manufacture quality artwork by using a digital machine and be involved in all stages of production
- Ensure high quality signs using standard manufacturing procedures
- Increase response time on graphic output
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping as required
- Be involved in the use and output of digital printers
- Assist in vinyl cutting filed and volume to manufacture
- Other tasks as directed by management
- Assisting in other warehouse departments as required
- 2 years' experience in graphics and using a digital printer
- Good attitude and quick learner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Embrace and follow Jaybro's core values
- Deadline driven and comfortable working in pace paced environment
- Applicants must hold a current drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
The role is available immediately and is offered on a Full-Time basis.
The right applicant will be committed to learning and possess a can do attitude and willingness to provide innovative ideas.
On the job training will be provided as well as the opportunity to expand skills and role.
At Jaybro, we live and breathe our core values which are:
- Wowing customers with service
- Moving fast to get results
- Keeping it simple
- Challenge the status quo
- We care
We also offer the following benefits to our staff:
- On-site parking
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Wellness programs and charity initiatives
- Engagement Programs for staff ( our current staff engagement score is 8.6!)
If you meet the above requirements and share our values and, please apply now!
As part of Jaybro's recruitment process a pre-employment medical and police check will be required.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.