Warehouse Customer Service Officer - Trade Counter
Jaybro is a leading supplier to the civil and construction industry providing, site safety equipment, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions.
Its 21 year success has been due to their provision of a multi-platform of supply solutions to the construction industry and high level of customer service which has resulted in increased demand and repeat business.
About the Opportunity
The role will be working closely with the Warehouse team to ensure efficient and accurate picking, packing, processing and despatch of customer orders.
Reporting to the VIC Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process Pick up Customers orders
- Forklift driving
- Assembly of finished goods
- Loading & unloading trucks
- Housekeeping ( responsible for variance in area allocated )
- Other tasks as directed by management
Essential experience include
- 1 - 2 years experience in Warehouse operations and trade-counter
- Current Forklift Licence
The role is available immediately and on a Full-Time basis - 7:00am - 5:00pm
As part of Jaybro's recruitment process a pre-employment medical and police check will be required.
No agencies please