HR Assistant - Recruitment
Jaybro are a leading supplier to the civil and construction industry. We provide site safety equipment, plant machinery, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions. With over 20 years’ experience in the construction industry, our success is built on supplying multi-platform solutions and our exceptional customer service. Our business is growing, so we’re now looking for a motivated Human Resources Assistant to provide support to our busy HR team based in Arndell Park.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the complete recruitment process end to end including the management of our ATS (SCOUT)
- Manage all job applications, shortlisting of candidates, interviews, reference checks and interviews with relevant hiring managers.
- Arrange all pre-screening including medical, police and psych tests
- Produce induction plans and on boarding for all new starters
- Create digital files and manage storage of key documents including employee files whilst maintaining record management practices
- Creation and management of access to HR systems such as OfficeVibe, Intranet and LMS
- Provide direct assistance to the HR Manager and team as required including assist with the co-ordination of internal HR events, including peak workload times.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Have knowledge of core human resources functions.
- Have exposure and a good understanding of Modern Awards, employment law and legislation
- Possess excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Be process driven, autonomous and a problem solver
- Be technically savvy with above average Microsoft office skills with emphasis on Excel
- Understand how to work in a high pressure, confidential environment and what is required to do this.
- Understand and be adaptable to changing business requirements and be prepared to pitch in and support the team
This is a great opportunity for a recent HR graduate looking to gain exposure to Human Resources.
Successful candidates will:
- Will have at least 2 years’ experience recruiting staff
- Match our Core Values closely
- Be enthusiastic, pro-active and well-organised
- Have good attention to detail
- Be highly motivated, proactive & enthusiastic
As part of the application process, successful applicants will be requested to send a 30 second ‘pitch video’ telling us why they best are fit for this role.
As part of our employment process, all employees will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and ongoing drug and alcohol screening. Due to the large number of applications expected only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.